Tobacco for Shisha B3
B3 - Be Free hookah tobacco review
Be Free is a new product in the affordable price segment. Find out from our article whether this brand has managed to become a strong competitor to Burn Tobacco.
B3 - Be Free, have your own freedom of choice
B3 is a strong addition to the collection which was inaugurated at past events, such as the 'Pumping' and the 'John Calliano Fest'. Burn Tobacco decided to create a tobacco which was aimed to become the golden mean in everything: taste, strength and, most importantly, the price range. The base of it is the French Virginia Gold tobacco leaf.
First impressions from the smoking experience
The strength is not too intense, we would rather say that it is quite light. The flavours are dominated by sweetness. The tobacco copes well with the heat, three 25th coals are certainly not a problem for it. It retains taste even at extreme temperatures. The longevity of smoking was very enjoyable. It lasted for almost an hour, the taste was very present and did not fade away over time.
What we spotted
- Red Gummy Bear – the taste of gummy bears so familiar to many. During the process of smoking, the predominance of berry and candy flavours can be felt. Being unusual and tasty, each puff of this tobacco unveils the flavour in various ways and those nuances manifest themselves in a highly interesting manner.
- Wineberry – as the name implies, there are wine notes, however they are not very noticeable. Nevertheless, this is good, as they allow for a pleasant astringency. The overall aroma is sweet. This taste is interesting during a long smoking process. Over time, the scent and the taste reveal itself with an increasing intensity. Wineberry is the perfect end to a busy day.
- Very Berry – a ready made berry mix. It also has some astringency and manifests itself as a juicy flavour when smoked. It is perhaps the brightest flavour from the ones we have tried.
- Lady Cherry – a very decent cherry, natural and rich. What is pleasant is that it is really sour, and that Lady Cherry literally stays in the mouth, leaving a very strong aftertaste. Feel free to add this cherry tobacco to your list of future purchases.
- Raspberry Soda - sweet and sour soda with a rich raspberry flavor. The sparkling berry component mesmerizes with its rich bouquet. The facets of the raspberry flavour reveal a characteristic sweetness and a subtle tart acidity. The taste is refreshing and energising, it is an excellent component to a great mood.
Conclusions about Be Free tobacco
It became evident that berry flavours turned out very well. The overall collection is much larger and worth the wait. The price tag is promised to be set at the level of Buta, so the new product is certain to be in great demand.